Dr. Corbet has practiced dentistry in Bedford since graduating from the University of Texas in San Antonio in 1985. During this time, he’s helped thousands of patients achieve their goals of having healthier smiles. He’s a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Fort Worth District Dental Society, and American Academy of General Dentistry. He and his wife, Michelle has lived in Bedford since 1985. Together they have 3 children Chris, Caitlin and Lauren. Dr. Corbet has been involved in the Bedford community over the years by serving on City Council as well as being on the Board of Directors for HEB Chamber of Commerce, HEB Education Foundation and 6 Stones. He also has provided dental services for children in need through the Save A Smile Foundation.
Dr. Jeff Corbet specializes in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health and helping you improve your appearance.
Our experienced and friendly staff takes great pride in keeping your smile beautiful. Our promise to you is that the veneers, fillings, crowns, and bridges we create will look as good as or better than the teeth nature gave you. And to make sure we keep that promise, the products we recommend and use are the highest quality and incredibly durable. You can trust your smile with us.
- State of Texas (License # 14479)
- Nitrous Oxide Inhalation Sedation Certification
- Parenteral Conscious Sedation Certification
- University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, TX
Doctorate of Dental Surgery – 1985
- Lamar University – Beaumont ,TX
Bachelor of Science in Biology – 1981
- Associates in Applied Science in Dental Hygiene – 1980
- Sigma Phi Fraternity
- Honors: Blue Key National Honor Society, Order of Omega Honor Fraternity